- Windows Phone 7 Doesn’t Support Tethering
If you’re thinking of buying a Windows Phone 7 device and using it to connect your laptop to the Internet, think again. The company’s new smartphones will not support tethering at all.
That’s another item on the list of…
- Ashton Kutcher Has Little Twitter Influence [STUDY]
A study conducted at Northwestern University determined that celebrities like Ashton Kutcher with millions of Twitter followers are mostly ignored on the social media site, resulting in very little if any influence.
When the researchers applied…
- 11 Astounding Sci-Fi Predictions That Came True
Many literary forecasts of our technological future have already come to pass: the atomic bomb, the submarine, and even the iPad. Discovering passages of science fiction that turned out to be eerily accurate predictions is certainly quite entertaining.
- iTunes 10.0.1 Update Improves Ping Experience
Apple launched an update to its iTunes software for Macs and PCs last night. The new version (10.0.1) mostly adds bug fixes, but the most important addition is an overhaul of how you share your music with…
- HOW TO: Score a Job in Social Gaming
Everyone likes to play games, especially when those games involve your social circle. “Social gaming” is a relatively new category of video game for a variety of reasons. The explosion of social media sites like Facebook opened the door…
- Article: Catering to Affluent Shoppers Online
VP of Market Development
Code and Theory
- Article: Consumers Force Retailers to Adopt Social Strategy
Confusion about ROI, disagreement about performance indicators
- Blog: Twitter’s New Advertising Opportunities
Twitterâ€™s ad business is moving ahead rapidly. This week brought word of new ad products and a much-needed analytics suite. And more news is expected next week.
Hereâ€™s what happened so [...]
- Article: Bing’s Success and the Future of Search
Microsoft site claims second place in August, says Nielsen
- Blog: What Are the Best Ways to Target Healthcare Providers Online?
While the big topic today among most pharmaceutical marketers generally has something to do with FDA regulations and DTC marketing on social media, another equally important question is about the [...]
- Social Media: In-House or Outsourced
Social media is hot, and sometimes it can feel like an arms race across businesses of all sizes to start using social media.
- 7 Really Cool Things About the New Twitter
- 51% of those reached by a company on Twitter are more likely to do business with you.
Interesting statistic and a friend of mine gave me a link to this info-graphic earlier this week. Do you believe the first point (51% of those reached by a company on Twitter are more likely to do business with you)?
- Facebook: The new search marketing ?
- How successful are Facebook ads?
Like all internet-based content providers making a killing despite charging nothing for their products, Facebook delivers advertisements. Unlike Google, whose AdWords system has rewritten some basic concepts of internet advertising, Facebook ads often prove far more annoying, or simply confounding, than successful.